Tuesday 4 September 2012

My Illamasqua & OPI Polishes

I'm packing up all my stuff because I'm moving house TOMORROW God save us all - so I had an idea to take a few pictures of my stash because whenever I go on a blog I am a stash pervert and want to see their collection.

This first picture is my OPI and Illamasqua nail polishes. Missing from this picture is OPI Warm & Fozzie and Illamasqua Hemlock because I know I own them but for the life of me I cannot find them. Weirdly I wore them both in the last two weeks. The Illamasqua polishes from the left: Force (electric blue), Jo'Mina (electric lilac), Scarab (metallic burgundy), Boosh (glossy black), Viridian (metallic teal), Spartan (gold glitter), Bacterium (no description other than AWESOME) and Kink (rubberised finish cerise). The back row is Nicole by OPI - Wear Something Spar-Kylie, Daffy-Dill, Follow Me On Glitter, A Really Awesome Pink I Can't Find On Google and Sephora by OPI Blasted Indigo. I just found out on Google that Blasted is a shatter polish, which is why every time I have tried to use it as part of a manicure the texture has been horrendous. The OPIs on either side of the Illamasqua polishes are: Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em, I Juggle Men, Sparkle-icious and Do You Think I'm Tex-Y? The bottom row of OPIs: Black Shatter, Fly, Pink Friday, Excuse Moi!, OPI on Collins Ave, Mod-Ern Girl, Here Today Aragon Tomorrow, Designer Series Reflection (silver cap), Save Me, Take The Stage.

When I unpack I'm sure I'll take more pics, I even have a couple more coming in the next few days! I got to 500 hits on my blog today, I am very grateful!

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment